EKAF INDUSTRIA NAZIONALE DEL CAFFÈ S.p.A., based in Genova Bolzaneto, Lungotorrente Secca 3r;
Ph. 010 716541;
Fax 010 7165499;
dedicated e-mail for privacy matters: email@example.com
In compliance with Regulation 2016/679/EU and Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, coordinated with Legislative Decree no. 101/2018, we collect your personal data and process it to the extent strictly necessary to the purposes connected with use of the website functions.
Your data and our website:
This website is our showcase and our communication tool with you. Through the website, we present our history, our philosophy, and products, commercial and promotional initiatives.
Data supplied involuntarily:
Data provided voluntarily:
When you contact us, by sending an e-mail to the addresses indicated on this website, this results in subsequent acquisition of your e-mail address, as this is necessary to respond to the requests, and also any other personal data indicated in the e-mail. When you fill out the registration forms, we collect common personal data, such as,
- personal details (first name, surname, title)
- contact data (e-mail, address, telephone number).
- barman qualification (for registration with the coffee school)
We hereby inform you that, for any purchases you make through the website, we do not collect information on the payment methods (such as the credit card number), as this information is sent, via a secure link, directly to the portal of the bank or the company carrying out the transaction.
Purposes of processing
The purpose of processing the data you provide involuntarily is to allow you to browse the website.
The purpose of processing the data you provide voluntarily is to:
- allow registration on the website, through the creation of an account or the use of an existing account on a social network;
- manage requests, orders, registration on the coffee school courses, purchases and perform administrative and accounting procedures.
- send you newsletters via e-mail to allow you to learn more about our products and initiatives.
Why the processing is lawful.
In the case of data provided involuntarily, the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Controller in allowing browsing of the website. The legal basis for processing your personal data when you fill out the contact and registration forms is in order for the Controller to take steps at the data subject’s request prior to entering into a contract.
If you purchase products and services using our website, the legal basis for processing is the fulfilment of the contractual and associated legal obligations.
The legal basis of processing to identify your preferences and purchasing habits is your consent and we did, in fact, request it when you started browsing. Consent is optional and failure to provide it prevents us from using profiling cookies but does not affect your purchases.
The legal basis for sending our newsletters is also your consent.
Duration of processing:
Data provided involuntarily will only be collected for the duration of your browsing session.
Data provided voluntarily by sending an e-mail or filling out the contact forms present on the website will be stored for the period of time necessary to respond.
The payment data needed to manage the business relationship and the billing data will be stored for a period of time that guarantees correct execution of the contract and, in any case, for a further ten years to satisfy the associated administrative and fiscal obligations.
Data collected to send advertising material (newsletters) will be stored until the right to object is exercised pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR and, in any case, for a maximum period of twenty-four months.
Who may become aware of your data:
Your personal data is accessible to employees and collaborators specifically instructed and authorised to this end. It may also be disclosed to third party companies acting as data supervisors on behalf of the controller, in Italy and abroad. Data is processed using computer and telecommunications instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. We do not disseminate and do not disclose your data unless obliged to by the law or forced for organisational purposes. We have stipulated contracts with our service providers (tax, legal and accounting consultants, couriers and/or carrier companies), obliging them to take suitable technical and organisational security measures. We should tell you that suppliers responsible for technical aspects of website management can also access your data.
In any case, you have the right to access your data to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data held by the Association, of the type of processing carried out, the category of data processed and the purpose of processing and to have it made available in intelligible form, within a month of such a request;
- know the source from which it originates;
- obtain, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, your personal data processed by automated means that was directly provided us with the purpose of receiving our services and transmitting such data to another Data Controller;
- limit the processing of your data in certain cases;
- object to your data processing;
- request the correction and/or integration of your data;
- obtain erasure when processing purposes fail, when processing is unlawful, when cancellation is required by law to fulfil a legal obligation, when data collection is linked to offering services of information companies;
- complain to the Data Protection Authority;
- receive information about the existence of automated data processing and claim that in your regard no decisions based solely on said processing including profiling are taken, without the possibility of human intervention, subject to different legal provisions or relating needs to the conclusion or performance of the contract.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything within our power to answer you within 30 days of receiving a request.
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Newsletter unsubscription request".
Limits to the exercise of your rights
Please note that there are limits to the exercise of your rights.
- exercise of such may effectively and concretely damage;
- the rights and freedoms of others;
- the conduct of defensive investigations and the exercise of a right in a court of law;
- the confidentiality of the identity of the employee who reports a crime of which he has become aware in going about his duties, in accordance with Italian Law no. 179 of 30 November 2017;
- the interests protected by anti-money laundering legislation;
- the interests protected by legislation in support of victims of extortion;
- other public interests, for example national protection, public safety, monetary policy, the prevention of crime, etc.
If any of the foregoing hypotheses should apply, we will send you an explanatory notification of such without delay, unless said notification should compromise the very reason for the limitation. In any case, you may make a complaint to the Data Protection Authority in accordance with Article 77 of the Regulation.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Take advantage of the 20% discount on all products now!