EKAF INDUSTRIA NAZIONALE DEL CAFFÈ S.p.A., based in Genova Bolzaneto, Lungotorrente Secca 3r;
Ph. 010 716541;
Fax 010 7165499;
dedicated e-mail for privacy matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with Regulation 2016/679/EU and Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, we collect your personal data and process it to the extent strictly necessary to the purposes connected with use of the website functions.
Your data and our website:
This website is our showcase and our communication tool with you. Through the website, we present our history, our philosophy, and products, commercial and promotional initiatives.
Data supplied involuntarily:
Data supplied voluntarily and purposes of processing:
In order to use our services, you are asked to fill in a registration form so that you can: register and have an account (which may be through a social network account), make bookings and purchase products and services, sign up for our courses or receive our newsletters about promotional initiatives and subjects.
Data we process
To this end, we collect common personal data such as, for example, your name, telephone number, residential address and e-mail address. Additionally, during our courses, the professionals we authorise take photographs and video clips, which are then published on the portals Instagram, Facebook and Youtube after obtaining authorisation and consent. Finally, with your consent, we keep a log of your purchases and use the data about the products you have purchased on previous occasions, to suggest other products we believe may of interest to you. Lack of consent prevents us from using profiling cookies but does not affect your purchases.
Why the processing is lawful:
We cannot avoid processing your personal data in supplying you with the service requested. Failure or partial conferral of the data marked as compulsory will prevent us from completing the registration procedure and satisfying your request. In order to identify your preferences and purchasing habits, we need your consent and, in fact, when you started browsing, we requested this. We also need your consent to send you our newsletters. If you wish, you can check the relevant box on the form to consent to the use of your data for the e-mailing of news and promotional materials about our products and services. Consent is optional; if you refuse, this will not affect your use of the services requested, simply it prevents us from using your data for promotional purposes. If you consent, your personal data will be entered into the application that manages the newsletter distribution lists.
Duration of processing
Data supplied involuntarily will only be collected for the duration of your browsing session. Data supplied voluntarily will be collected until consent is revoked. Data collected for profiling or the sending out of advertising materials (newsletters) will be stored for up to 12 and 24 months respectively.
Who may become aware of your data:
Your personal data is accessible to employees and collaborators specifically instructed and authorised to this end. It may also be disclosed to third party companies acting as data supervisors on behalf of the controller, in Italy and abroad. Data is processed using computer and telecommunications instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. We do not disseminate and do not disclose your data unless obliged to by the law or forced for organisational purposes. We have stipulated contracts with our service providers (tax, legal and accounting consultants, couriers and/or carrier companies), obliging them to take suitable technical and organisational security measures. We should tell you that suppliers responsible for technical aspects of website management can also access your data.
In any case, you have the right to access your data to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data held by the Association, of the type of processing carried out, the category of data processed and the purpose of processing and to have it made available in intelligible form, within a month of such a request;
- know the source from which it originates;
- obtain, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, your personal data processed by automated means that was directly provided us with the purpose of receiving our services and transmitting such data to another Data Controller;
- limit the processing of your data in certain cases;
- object to your data processing;
- request the correction and/or integration of your data;
- obtain erasure when processing purposes fail, when processing is unlawful, when cancellation is required by law to fulfil a legal obligation, when data collection is linked to offering services of information companies;
- complain to the Data Protection Authority;
- receive information about the existence of automated data processing and claim that in your regard no decisions based solely on said processing including profiling are taken, without the possibility of human intervention, subject to different legal provisions or relating needs to the conclusion or performance of the contract.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com. We will do everything within our power to answer you within 30 days of receiving a request.
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Newsletter unsubscription request".
Limits to the exercise of your rights
Please note that there are limits to the exercise of your rights.
- exercise of such may effectively and concretely damage;
- the rights and freedoms of others;
- the conduct of defensive investigations and the exercise of a right in a court of law;
- the confidentiality of the identity of the employee who reports a crime of which he has become aware in going about his duties, in accordance with Italian Law no. 179 of 30 November 2017;
- the interests protected by anti-money laundering legislation;
- the interests protected by legislation in support of victims of extortion;
- other public interests, for example national protection, public safety, monetary policy, the prevention of crime, etc.
If any of the foregoing hypotheses should apply, we will send you an explanatory notification of such without delay, unless said notification should compromise the very reason for the limitation. In any case, you may make a complaint to the Data Protection Authority in accordance with Article 77 of the Regulation.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Take advantage of the 20% discount on all products now!